- TREAT YOUR FEET RIGHT: moisture management - durable, hard wearing and made to last. Don’t put up with feet issues – sweating, unhygienic, smelly? The Tundra sock is made of a unique blend of yarns. It uses Tertra Channel polyester and a special yarn called Climayarn. They are excellent for shoes or boots; for everyday working environments right through to extreme activities.
- WHY ARE THESE SOCKS SO GOOD FOR YOUR FEET? - They are manufactured with superior engineering for your comfort – Y Heel, Reinforced Terry Sole, Arch Support, Elasticated Leg and 1x1 Rib Top. This is a hard wearing sock designed with yarns that love your feet.
- IDEAL FOR – All Work Environments especially for manual workers, farmers, builders, electricians, labourers. You know when being active that your feet need to be looked after to get you through the day without sweat and smell. You can wear these socks anywhere; both urban and rural – whether you’re an outdoor manual worker, sports person, skateboarder or on your hiking, camping adventure – you know what they say “if the feet are comfortable you can travel any distance”.
- MADE IN NEW ZEALAND - 44% New Zealand Merino wool, 24% Nylon and 2% Lycra, 15% Polypropylene and 15% Polyester. An accessory that is breathable, durable and incredibly soft. It is light in summer and warm in winter – suitable for all seasons.
- YOUR FEET - are the first contact with planet earth and the open spaces. There are sock and then there are Truzealia socks. New Zealand Designed and Made with your feet in mind. These socks are UNISEX - See size chart. These are an essential kit for all seasons and any serious worker who wears boots, whether on the factory floor or outdoors.
A the moment these socks are only available on Amazon.com but are coming to the Truzealia store soon.